Heightened Sanitation measures to protect our staff and guest:
We would like to inform our guests that Dizzy Chicken Barbecue is taking all measures suggested by the CDC, NYS Department of Health & the NYS Restaurant Association. Steps that have been taken so far:
- 4 Sanitizer stations have been installed at the restaurant, one at the front door, one at the pick up area, one near the back door and by the restrooms. We ask all of our guests to please use, it is there for the protection of both our guests and staff.
- All tables and chairs will be wiped down with a bleach solution after every table.
- Computer monitors and keyboards and door knobs are wiped down multiple times a day.
- Severs have been instructed to wash their hands after clearing every table in addition to proper hand washing for all other standard times.
- ALL STAFF MEMBERS HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED THAT IF THEY ARE NOT FEELING WELL TO STAY HOME NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- Seating capacity has been reduced by half to create more space in between tables.
Please help us keep our staff and our guest safe, if you don’t feel well please stay home. We do offer a No Contact delivery service so that we can safely deliver to you. Please read our blog about this service and how it works. https://www.dizzychickenbarbecue.com/whats-up/no-contact-delivery-service/